Re: [IP] Mini-med vs. Disetronic

You way have got all you need to know on this I am day behind on my mail from
working overtime, but the reason the MM person said that waterproof isn't a
big deal is because the MM is not waterproof. I have a MM508 and when I was
looking at pumps ever feature that the D-pump or Animas had that I thought
were good was down played by my MM rep. You know (it is no bid deal). Just be
sure you get one that will fit your life style and personal needs the best,
that's really the only choice you need to make.