[IP] Re: Fast foods and high test soda

I haven't been following this thread..so if I am repeating what
everybody else already said, sorry :)

A good trick for testing those fast food sodas (we call them pop here),
is to keep some ketostix in your glucometer (you can split one strip
into 2 or 3 pieces) and when in doubt - dip.  If it turns brown - don't
drink it down, if green stays bright - its alright!
It doesn't turn instantly brown, so give it about 10-20 seconds.

Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly