Re: [IP] Itching Site and Bubbles

In a message dated 12/02/2000 2:27:11 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

> My site gets really itchy after a couple of days.  What can I do to stop
> this.  Also I notice that I have bubbles in my reservoir after a day or two
> that weren't there or at least I didn't see when I started it.
> Sara

I am glad you brought this up. I am having the same problems. I hope the more
experienced pumpers can give us advice. Thanks for bringing it up because I
thought I was the only one having this problem. When I prime after I have
changed sets there are no bubbles no nothing. And then a day or two later I
am looking at the tubing and its like small, small bubbles in a couple of
areas of the tubing.

As for the itching at the site I am wondering whether I am allergic to the
adhesive. Its not that bad but when I change I have redness that is in a
square and it is very dry. Just where I have the bandage at.

Hmmm one of the many new things I am experiencing.

Betsy :)
Pumping two weeks :)