Re: [IP] Softserter?

In a message dated 12/02/2000 1:13:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> can you use the
> Softserter even if you're not using a MM pump???

Hi Lyndy,
 Yes you can. Ethan is on the H-tron and we are using the soft serter and the
micros.  I love it.  The soft serter injects the needle into the body so fast
it don't bother Ethan at all.  We don't us the Emla cream either.  By the way
i am A2Angelmom on the CWD parent list.  Let me know if you have more ???

Julia mom to -Ethan 3 dx 7-98 @10mo
Pumping 11-30-00
aka  A2AngelMom