[IP] Re: Velosulin?

> > > It is a buffered regular insulin specifically designed for use in
> > >  pumps. The response curve is very close to regular, just a tiny
> > >  bit faster, but no so you would notice.
> >
> > So, why would people use this instead of Humulog?
> >
> There are a fair number of people that have one kind of allergy or
> another to Humalog or one of it's components. There are also a few
> who use R or V in their pump for basal only (smoother ride) and bolus
> with an insulin pen 'cause it's quick and easy. Both groups are a
> minority of pumpers, but those ARE reasons.

> Michael

For me, the sites do not go bad as quickly, they last longer with V.  I
am using H now, but have to be more careful with how long I use the same
site.  A little too long and I will get high 200's and up, for no other
reason (I can predict it).
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.
 - Colette, in New York World-Telegram and Sun, 1961