[IP] Re: what's a Bleeder?

> Thanks for the great explanations, Pixie!!! . . . one more question .
> . . What's a bleeder?  I have an idea, but wonder what that really
> means for you (How much blood?  Are we talking oozing or spurting or
> what?)?

To me a bleeder is when you pull a teflon catheter out and then
notice that blood is rolling down your belly.  Then if you are really
quick, you grab a paper towel and start moping it up.  Then you get
another towel, and another, and another, and another....    I haven't
actually experienced a squirter.  Didn't you have one Sara SP?