[IP] Exercising on a Pump

I too weight lift and notice that my blood sugars will rise if I don't
super-set everything through my entire session. I can bring my blood glucose
back down either by cycling or taking a little extra insulin after weight
training. I figured that it had something to do with the elevation of
critical hormones during weight lifting--increasing glucose release from the
pancreas. I figured that this extra glucose would not be used unless I was
exercising at least moderately (I have read that the only time that the body
does not need insulin to bring glucose into the cells is during moderate to
intense exercise). As a side I normally life in the morning and wasn't sure
if it had something to do with AM resistance. If I take insulin before a
training session I will always have a low-so thing I avoid.