[IP] Time (53 years of it)

 Hi list and Jan I made my 53 rd year today and didn't even realize it till I
sat down to read the mail. I have spent a good part of it going over hockey
drills for next week. I guess I should start thinking more about inviting Jan
to my 60 or 75th  bash in 2022 or so. At any rate it was a good day and I
thank the Lord for all my 53 years of insulin being not so hard to get by.
Roger C dx 12/1/47 pm 5/8/00 hockey puck still in tow