Re:[IP] Recording your boluses and BG's

I have a software program that I wrote that runs on my Palm Pilot that keeps
all of my info (BG's, Bolus amounts, basal rates, etc)
It also has a Carb Counter built into it (I tell it the portion and the
food, it searches a custom data dictionary I composed with food servings and
carb amounts and tells me how much I should bolus.  The only problem with it
is it takes a long time to input carb data along with food servings in it.
Have about 5,000 entries in it now, and hope to have double that amount in a
month or so.