[IP] some questions

I have been using the Minimed 508 for about 7 weeks.
I exercise in the morning before work. Each day at about 7 hrs after the
exercise, my BG plummets to about 42. An hour before that I am always a
little up. I am type 1 since 1954, when I was very young.
The other thing is that I have had more lows since starting the pump. I
assume that it is because of the tight control. Thank God I never lost my
ability to feel it. My lips tingle when I am low.

For all of you worrying about the weight gainb&a type 1 has a problem gaining
weight when they are not in control. After going through the constant loss,
it is a bit of a shock to gain.

Susan M