Re: [IP] Recording your boluses and BG's

Brian wrote:

<<I only record my boluses when I'm having a tough time controlling my bg's.
I will write down everything, including what I ate.  This way I can see what
I'm doing wrong.  Usually it is just me getting lax in calculating my
boluses correctly.>>

This is the way I handle it also.  When I first started pumping, I wrote
everything down since I was trying to work it all out and acclimate myself
to pumping.  Now, I only make notations when I have problems, when it all
goes well, I don't worry about it.  My endo really doesn't care to see the
day to day bg's and things either, unless I am having trouble.