[IP] wearing dresses

I had the same problem with dresses and tried Minimed's thigh belt but it was
terrible and kep falling down.  Someone suggested buying a very stretchie
scrunchie - the thing you hold hair in a pony tail with - and then clipping
the pump to it and putting in on your thigh.  Believe it or not - it is the
most comfortable of all solutions that I have tried and except for a very
tight dress - cannot be seen.  You can lift your dress and bolus when
necessary under the table.  Try it.  Debby