From: Sherry Compton <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 11:48 AM
Subject: [IP] Recording your boluses and BG's

> I was reading some of the posts about the different types of pumps, and I
have a question--do all of you write down all of your boluses?  I write down
what time I test and my bg's, and my basals, but is is important to keep
track of every bolus in the logbook?  I figure as long as I calculate the
bolus correctly, it doesn't matter.  Maybe I am overlooking something
though.  I guess I started not writing these down because my supersensitive
endo was on me about my weight, and I didn't want him to be able to use my
boluses to be able to tell how much I'd eaten.  But I could just be a freak.
Now I'm just not in the habit of keeping track of them.