[IP] Recording your boluses and BG's

I was reading some of the posts about the different types of pumps, and I have a question--do all of you write down all of your boluses?  I write down what time I test and my bg's, and my basals, but is is important to keep track of every bolus in the logbook?  I figure as long as I calculate the bolus correctly, it doesn't matter.  Maybe I am overlooking something though.  I guess I started not writing these down because my supersensitive endo was on me about my weight, and I didn't want him to be able to use my boluses to be able to tell how much I'd eaten.  But I could just be a freak.   Now I'm just not in the habit of keeping track of them.
What do you guys think?

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who plans to put up her Christmas tree this weekend