Re: [IP] another question

> > > What are the chances of having two different rates needed for
> > > dropping my bg's when high?

My information is just the opposite from the previous post.  The formula
that I use for a
supplemental bolus results in 1 unit for 30 points.  But if my BS is over
200, I use another formula which results in 1 unit for 20 points.

I know that the higher your blood sugar, the less effective your insulin is.
I know this from the literature, clinic classes, discussions with doctors
and personal experience.-James