[IP] Re: mini-med vs disetronic

In a message dated 11/30/00 11:22:29 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Susie Hayden" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Mini-med vs. Disetronic
> I know there has been a lot of discussion on this lately. We had made up our
> mind to get the D-tron because of the waterproof, then the MM lady called
> today and talked about how you just push one button and can look to see what
> your last bolus was and when it was given -- can the D-tron do this? She
> said that the MM is the only one that you can download and get all your
> basal's etc. -- Can the D-tron do that? She said that MM is linked with
> Lilly and are so much better in their education and much farther along in
> new products. She said the waterproofing is not that big a deal. We have a
> pool and I thought it would be best so he wouldn't have to unhook all the

I hate it when pump reps put down the other side.
I love the waterproofness of my disetronic, if you have a pool it would be
The new d-tron can download your basals etc into a computer.
Of course she's going to say her's is better and that mm is further along in
their products, she is trying to make a sale.

"I think I've scratch the surface after 20 years of marriage.
Women want chocolate and conversation."  --Mel Gibson