Re: [IP] weight gain, A1c & other pumping problems

I was in a ramdomized double-blind Meridia study. It wreaked havoc with my
sleep. From the very first pill I went from normal sleep patterns to almost
total sleeplessness, which was how I knew I had the real thing and not the
placebo. Ambien (the only allowable sleeping pill) helped some, but not much.

If you have any kind of sleep problems, think long and hard about going the
Meridia route.