Re: [IP] Mini-med vs. Disetronic

The insulin-pumpers web site has a great comparison sheet with all
the relevant details.  That is how I made my decision.

One detail not covered - how good are the pump sales people?  Since
our pump rep helped introduce our 4-year-old to the pump, it was a
blessing that he was as good as selling to kids as to adults (maybe
even better).  By establishing a good relationship with Trent he made
everything easier for me.

However, I would take everything a salesperson for one company says
about the other company's pump with at least 2 grains of salt, and
everything they say about their own company's pump with at least one

Tim, father of Trent, 4yo, dx 6-19-00 pumping 8-31-00