[IP] Re: clothes

I work for a major furniture manufacturer-that also has a textile division-so I have over a dozen funky neck pouches, with funky ribbon to go around my neck- I have velvet, corduroy, a slick wetsuit material(in pumpkin orange, slate, and ivory), some cool patterns(polkadots, stripes etc.)  I actually had a customer pick out the fabric for her couch because I was wearing a pouch made with it and it looked neat....I run the tubing up the ribbon and into my collar, that way it doesn't show as much...
Cheers everyone!