Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:48:02 -0600
From: "Susie Hayden" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Mini-med vs. Disetronic

I know there has been a lot of discussion on this lately. We had made up our
mind to get the D-tron because of the waterproof, then the MM lady called
today and talked about how you just push one button and can look to see what
your last bolus was and when it was given -- can the D-tron do this? She
said that the MM is the only one that you can download and get all your
basal's etc. -- Can the D-tron do that? She said that MM is linked with
Lilly and are so much better in their education and much farther along in
new products. She said the waterproofing is not that big a deal. We have a
pool and I thought it would be best so he wouldn't have to unhook all the
time. I'm so confused -- anybody have any advice?

-