[IP] Re: eye exams..at what time?

To me this is a pretty straightforward.  My endo's have always checked my eyes, as have any
time I've been seen for glasses.  If my doctor saw anything that he couldn't explain, he
sent me to the retinopathy doc.  Because of quick response, I can still see.  Now because my
laser doc is so happy with his handiwork, I only have to see him once a year.  I believe
that any dm'er should have his/her eyes checked immediately, and then go by what that expert

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Help stamp out, delete, and eradicate superfluous redundancy.