Re: [IP] 507 Y2K compliant?

At 01:18 AM 12/31/99 -0500, Linda wrote:

>Does anyone know if the 507 C is Y2K compliant?

Yes it is. No date related issues to be concerned about.

>Am I a procrastinator or what?

Yes, you are <vbg>

Actually, I received a post card from MiniMed three days ago, telling me my
pump is Y2k compliant, not to worry. I stopped using my MM506 almost three
years ago, but appreciated the notice. I don't know what I would have done
if the notice said it wasn't compliant :-)

Enjoy the new year

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted