Re: [IP] Help - not receiving messages

> I am signed up to receive the main mailing list and everyday I can
> get up to 100+ messages.  Over the past 24+ hours I haven't received
> any.  I e-mailed HELP@insulin-pumpers.org this morning, explaining
> my problem but I haven't received a response yet.
> Does anyone have any idea what may be happening?

Hi everyone,

There was a bit of a glitch which is in part due to moving the
office. No mail was lost, but the mail server could not figure out
where any of you live (on the internet) so it sat on the messages.
The problem is related to our primary nameserver being out of service
during the move. I've put a 'patch' on the problem and mail should be
ok for now until I can get the primary server back on line. Please
bear with me while the move gets completed. I'll update all of you on
the progress and the reasons sometime next week when I've unpacked
and most of the equipment is working again.