Re: [IP] first site inflammation

> Oops! Changed out daughter's site today and it was a little red

> If this doesn't make it go away,
>  Should I call the dr about this or wait?

If the site has not improved within a half day, see a doctor ASAP.
Sub-cu infections are not to be messed around with.

The treatment recommended by Lily's doct when there is NOT a problem
is to soak the area twice a day with a really HOT compress and apply
topical antibiotic ointment. Nothing more. The hot compress needs to
be very hot and it usually works well.