Re: [IP] Humalog safety

> Has anyone used Humalog when pregnant?  I heard that it may cause
> birth defects, has anyone heard anything about this?     Daniela

The article on birth defects is on the LINKS page of the web site.
The conclusions are highly qualified and do not represent scientific
findings per-se, but rather the reporting of isolated cases. The
cause of the defects remains unknown. I believe numerous moms have
used H that are list members.

Michael