Re: [IP] Logging Data

> For those of you with kids that are pumping... do you log the
> data or do they? My daughter Stephie, age 8, has been
> pumping almost 2 months and I'm finding it difficult to have
> her keep this info up to date on her own (she does fine on her
> own with figuring boluses, etc...she just doesn't write it down).
> Looking for some tips regarding what all of you do!

Lily quit keeping a log a couple of years ago. She's just not
interested in doing it anymore. She is diligent about testing and
more than willing to do basal profiles + fasting anytime it is
needed, just doesn't want to be bothered with the log. I've quit
pressing her about it as she does a good job with everything else.