Re: [IP] eye exams..at what time?

Caitlyn, at age 4 1/2 had a full eye exam.  People thought that I was
just being paranoid.  I was worried about the diabetes complications
that could happen in her future and wanted a basis to start from.  Her
opthamologist told me that he likes to see his diabetic patients
annually starting at age 4.  I am glad we did, because we found out that
she was extremely farsighted and needed glasses!  Hope this helps!

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd at 20 months, almost 5