[IP] Re: relatives

I do something similar, but with our families.
We have a private mailing list for family members to keep in
contact since we are all in different states. I make sure to
mention *frequently* how wonderful the pump is and that it allows
my daughter great dietary freedom but at the same time, great
control, etc (similar to what you said.) Hopefully these
subliminal messages will help when we go visit these family
members because they will have been thoroughly brainwashed for
some time before then - hehehe!  ;)  Oh, and I do send all kinds
of diabetes links and info to that list so they can get educated
and see the info straight from the experts (since they would
never take our word for it.) I think it's a great
non-confrontational way to get the point across.
Hopefully we won't have anymore (or not as many) problems with
our families in the future! (I guess we'll find out in a few

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti [Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, Cherokee] mother of many children
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html NEW
"There are no secrets. There is no mystery. There is only common
sense." - Onondaga proverb

Y2K Public Service Announcement:
Please take time out of your busy lives to check your toilet
paper stockpile. Make sure it's Y2K compliant!!! Word has it, if
it isn't, come Jan 1, 2000, it will roll back to 1900, then turn
into Sears Catalogs!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!