[IP] I'm confused again re: this web site

 >Why does a posting titled "Carb-counting" not mention carb counting, but ask
 >about unreceived mail?  Holly (who sneaks looks on breaks and likes to do it

This happens when a person, instead of creating a new message, just presses
reply and doesn't change the subject. Doing this makes message reading
confusing. It also makes it more likely that the message may not be
answered since our volunteer admins can easily miss it.

Moral: If you are asking a question that has nothing to do with the topic,
either create a new message or change the subject to reflect your real concern.