Re: [IP] HELP - Not Receiving Messages

To all the list members,

We are experiencing a mail-server failure.  I'm sure that the service will be
restored in due time, but for the present it will be necessary for you to read
the messages directly from the website.  If you have friends on the list
please email them directly and let them know how they can continue to
communicate by sending letters to the list and reading them and their
replies at the website.  Your assistance in keeping this communication
ongoing is greatly appreciated by the volunteer adminstrators of the site.
Let everyone, that you have an address for, know that the list can continue
to support them with their pumping.

Lets keep on Writing and Pumping!

George Lovelace
IP Admin