[IP] RE Sore fingers

I also have this problem - and test so often ( 20 times a day if I am
running low) that periodically I cannot use one finger or another.  I
currently have 2 that I am trying to let rest.  I am going to try the
peroxide thing and see what happens.  Currently, when one starts to gets too
deep, I use a needle to pick out the dried blood.  Otherwise, they usually
dissolve after a while.

Betsy, eagerly waiting to start pumping.