[IP] first site inflammation

Oops! Changed out daughter's site today and it was a little red
(looked fine when I checked it this morning, maybe just a tiny
bit pink but I thought it was okay to wait.) The red area is
about the size of one the ends of my fingertips. There was no pus
but just a little clear fluid coming out.
So I put some peroxide on it and let that dry, then a paste of
goldenseal powder and let that dry, then wiped that off with an
iodine prep pad, let that dry, put tea tree oil and lavender oil
on it, let that dry, and then put a dab of antibacterial ointment
on it. If this doesn't make it go away, nothing will. :)
Should I call the dr about this or wait?

Take care, Kerri - and Shannon age 9 dx'd Thanksgiving Day 1996,
pumping about a month
Alulitsuti [Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, Cherokee] mother of many children
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html NEW
"There are no secrets. There is no mystery. There is only common
sense." - Onondaga proverb