RE: [IP] Diabetes Chat Rooms

Thanks Jeff,

I think we've got more than we need already.
There are a half dozen on our server now and we've got some interesting
guests lined up for Jan/Feb. My chat lady is kind of overloaded and I
need to increase the size of the chat team. I'm still in the middle of
moving the office so haven't had time to address that issue yet.
Hopefully by next week I'll have most of the computer systems back on-line.