Re: [IP] problems with relations (inlaws)

deborah wrote:
> At family events we are having increasing problems with my brother-in-laws
> long time girl friend (12 year common law wife). She keeps on telling Eve
> that she should not eat some things.

If you've tried the tactful approach, maybe it's time to tell her to
back off and you will care for your child with diabetes the way her
HEALTH PROFESSIONALS have trained you to do.

Sharon, mom to Steven
 PS I've heard the same things over and over from some people - like the
woman with Type 2 who eats three helpings of everything at a meal,
including potatoes, corn bread and carrots - then asks for the "sugar
free" dessert.  "Should Steve have that cookie"?  GRRRRRRRRRRR.