[IP] Kids keeping logs

> For those of you with kids that are pumping...do you log the data or do
> they? My daughter Stephie, age 8, has been pumping almost 2 months and I'm
> finding it difficult to have her keep this info up to date on her own (she
does fine
> on her own with figuring boluses, etc...she just doesn't write it down).
> Looking for some tips regarding what all of you do!
> Laurie, Stephie's mom
Eight is pretty young. Look at all the responsibility and lifestyle change
laid on her already. IMHO, let her be a kid a little longer before it is all
dumped on her. You'll nag, and nag, and nag and turn her rebellious and
maybe not do it at all later. Unless there's a cure, this will be with her
for a loooong, loooong time. How about giving it at least another year then
work WITH her for awhile - not just give it over to her. Maybe alternate
days.  ;)
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)