Re: [IP] Sore fingers

In a message dated 12/28/99 6:59:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Have you considered getting a B-D finger sticker? >>

Kap has the b-d pricker - and HATED IT - until i figured out the cap was on
wrong - you have to look close but - we thought it was on the lowest setting
only to find out it was on the highest setting - therefore the deepest. OUCH.
He also uses the micro that came w/ his meter Bayer Elite XL.
However I cant get a sample at night with it - so i use the B-D.
Good Luck and Look carefully at the B-D.
mom to Kap - age 9