Re: [IP] logging data

Laurie,

Funny note, to all the parents of youngsters with diabetes, my technique is
almost the same.  I let the blood testing machine keep those tests, the pump
record the boluses, and have a little notebook I keep either in my purse or
the back pocket of my jeans to keep my notes on what I ate (quantity and
what) along with any notes I have on how I calculated the carbs.  Every
evening after the kids go to bed I spend about 10 to 15 minutes accumulating
it on the logs I fax to the doctors office.

Seems like no matter how old you are, seems like if you are extremely busy,
almost everybody does it much the same way.

Carole