[IP] Re: speaking of problems with relations...

>On a good note, my aunt made cheesecake (finally!!!) for Christmas and I was >94 pre-cheesecake and 114 post!!!!

Gianna, I am laughing so hard I can barely type. For some reason this
morning my mind must be taking a holiday. When I read this, I somehow
forgot these would be blood sugars. I thought you had gained 10 lbs from
the cheesecake, and I thought, "that must be SOME cheesecake!!!"