Re: [IP] Logging Data

I don't know about all the pumps, but the 508 has a recall feature. Sure makes it more
convenient when my 17 year old is "too busy" to write it down immediately.

Ditto for the glucose monitors.

If no numbers appear in the book by nightfall, I "remind"  (ok, seriously nag) him, and
all the daily info is right at his black dotted fingertips...oh yeah, that's another thread.

In his defense, he tells me when things are going really badly--it's on good days that
he forgets!

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!