[IP] logging data

Logging info into the book is a combination thing at our house. He is usually
good about putting in his breakfast info, but we are on him to enter the
other stuff. At school, he puts in his bg into the school log book...and then
I ask what it was to put into the home book.

At this age, I think it has to be a combination. They have so much on them,
that I dont mind if we share this part.  I figured he  will tell me when he
wants to do it all on his own. He did for the site changes...

good luck

Mom of kevin, 11, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99