[IP] funny note

Hi gang. Last week, Kevin had a slight low at midnight (too much junk near
bedtime) and we gave him juice. Just for fun, I put the empty juicy juice in
the hands of Rufus the diabetic bear and put the straw up to his mouth. When
Kevin woke up the next morning he saw this and laughed..."Mom, why does Rufus
have a juice?"  Usually he doesnt remember getting juice in the middle of the
night when he does...so this will be a humerous way of telling him!

Mom of Kevin, 11, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99