[IP] Dose Medicare Pay For Pump/Supplies? Very Little!

Medicare at this time is supposed to has started to pay a part for a meters
& then one box of  bs strips/mo.  My local Walgreen RX had a pamphlet on
what was covered a few months ago.  I believe it will require  lot of paper
work to get them to pay their part even for the one box of strips.  I hope
someone tells us it is easier than I think it will be.
65 yrs. old but still covered by good insurance for 10 more months.  Then???
Charles S.....IDDM 46+ yrs.  Pump 3 1/2