Re: [IP] problems with relations (inlaws) - solution

next time -
just open the pantry and pull out the first food item u see and ask
nosey in-law how much insulin your child should take to cover eating 1
serving of said item.

then ask your child

4 things will happen
1. - nosey person will not even look to see how much said item serves.
2. - nosey person will not taken into consideration the protein (pull out the
porknbeans or Black eye peas since it is New Years - lol
3. Eve will know - give her a hug
4. You get to walk off with a VBG - and make sure u say -
Enough Said - Drop Subject

As a side bar note:
A lot of relatives come in my home and say things to me and Kap - however I
do tell them without blinking an eye - "See these 4 walls - I dont defend my
actions or Kap's within these walls - this is our home - However, if u care
to see me Defend my position on Kap's diabetes care - Let's step outside or
meet me at his school. And please join us at a diabetes conference or a trip
to his endo or read a book on type 1 - no not type 2.
Been There and Said That
Darlene - Standing Guard with a Big Mouth
mom to Kap - age 9 - dxd 8/98
pumping saline 1/3/00 - but insulin if Kap has last word on it.