Re: [IP] problems with relations (inlaws)

> Is Eve a child or an adult?

 Sorry, Eve is a child, 12 years old. I forget to sign my e-mail.

> Another thought: Talk to the brother-in-law and let him know her intrusion
> is not just harmless. He may have some influence.

I just might start a family fight with that one. Be kind to your
bother-in-laws girl friend/common law wife. HE doesn't have any influence on

> Another thought: Does she read? You could give her any of a bunch of books
> or even some of the ADA introductory info about diabetes.
> Jeffrey Weiss
> email @ redacted

NO, I don't think she can read anything more complicated than a cruise

Thanks for your advice Jeffrey,

Deborah mom to Eve 12.5
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99