[IP] Waiting on my pump

Hi, I received the good news today that my insurance co had approved insulin
pump therapy for me today. Also the co pay is very small. The Disetronic
distributor (Key Med) is telling me the pumps will be at my business on Thur
Dec 30th. Oh boy!
Thanks to everyone for all of the information I have been able to learn from
you. I feel like I already have a step ahead of where I would have been w/out
this site.
Amy I am so glad to hear that you seem to be doing so well, I know that this
life with diabetes is so frustrating ( I've delt with it 21 years now,
Thanks, Tommy