Re: [IP] Logging Data

For those of you with kids that are pumping... do you log the
data or do they? My daughter Stephie, age 8, has been
pumping almost 2 months and I'm finding it difficult to have
her keep this info up to date on her own (she does fine on her
own with figuring boluses, etc...she just doesn't write it down).
Looking for some tips regarding what all of you do!

Laurie, Stephie's mom

The best thing to do is access each data (insulin dosage, blood
sugar reading...) in each appliance (pump, glucometer...).

Don't worry because through a glucometer like an Accu-Check
you can store 1000 measurements :-)