[IP] Sore fingers

Hi group....I know all of us have multiple pin holes and some soreness
occasionally from blood sugar testing, but I wonder if I am the only one
that gets black marks all over my finger tips from testing.  It is a very
ugly site to see my fingers because all of my fingers and my two thumbs
have some many black marks.  Creams and lotions do not help.  Does anyone
have this problem, and more importantly, has anyone found a cure for this?
Thanks guys and gals.
  Lynn Gerber