[IP] Re:Yerachmeil's post about Pat Lustman's findings

I am confused about your post.  Will this announcement be repeated on the
Radio, or Television?  Is it posted somewhere on the net?

I am currently on one of Pat Lustman's depression and diabetes studies being
conducted in St. Louis at Washington University (Barnes Hospital site).  I
would love to read up on this more.  Thanks a bunch.