[IP] Re: Military Time

In a message dated 12/28/99 11:48:11 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Jan wrote:
<< Why is Kap on military time? Is anyone else using that for their pump?>>
     <<So is this another difference in MM and D? My MM has the option of
 to use. The manual tells how to change it. Does the D not have the choice?
 Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)>> <snip>

I also have a Disetronic pump and yes, it is on the 24 hour clock. My
reasoning for this and "this is MY opinion" is that the Disetronic is Swiss
made and most, (if not all) European countries use the 24 hour clock (which
is why our <USA> military uses the 24 hour clock.) No there is not an option
to change the clock.
Frankly after being married to the military for 12 years and counting, I
PREFER this. I have the hardest time trying to remember if 12PM is noon or
midnight!!  LOL. This way, 0.00 hour is midnight and 12.00 is noon. Simple.

As the saying goes, "YMMV", "to each his own", etc. Have a great New Years,
and be careful out there.

Sally =o)
IDDM for 35 of my 36.5 years
Assimilated : 7 December 1999