[IP] Re: military time

We use a Disetronic and it is on military time (that is the only
option.) Our dr is in the military so he understands military
time. :) However, when I email him our info it is written as
12am, 3am, prebreakfast, prelunch, presupper, bedtime, etc. I
don't use military time except for with the pump. I'm kind of
glad that it is set up this way because it is like a safety
feature - the am's and pm's can't get mixed up.

Jan said:
Why is Kap on military time? Is anyone else using that for their
pump? I
know a man who had a chart of 2400 hrs X 31 days (month). All the
little
squares this required was difficult for the dr. to read and no
one else went
by those times. The man left that dr. I couldn't read his chart
either.
    So is this another difference in MM and D? My MM has the
option of which
to use. The manual tells how to change it. Does the D not have
the choice?

--
Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti [Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, Cherokee] mother of many children